- Koon Kee was established in 1950 as a coffee and tea manufacturer in Penang, Malaysia. Koon Kee built its reputation on high quality premium raw materials and great taste profile for its Premium White Coffee.
- PBC Coffee has been distributing Koon Kee and Le Bistro coffee products since 2016.
- The Traditional Range of Premium Tea are blended from high grade Instant Black Tea and one of the highest grades of non dairy creamers available.
- Description: Teh Tarik – literally the “Pulled Tea”, is a popular Malaysian drink served mostly at outdoor stalls and coffee shops. Its preparation requires continuous back and forth pouring of the tea between two containers to promote the development of froth and oxygenation. Koon Kee’s Teh Tarik is formulated to closely resemble the final brew enjoyed at these local outlets. It can be prepared just by adding boiled water, and for the adventurous, the dexterity of the local Teh Tarik baristas can be emulated!
- Expiry Date: All Koon Kee premium tea products carry a 2 year expiration date from date of manufacture.
Certification: JAKIM Halal & GMP.
- Buyer Guarantee – Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we will provide you with a replacement if you request an exchange from issues that arise.
Koon Kee Traditional Tea Series - Teh Tarik
All of Koon Kee's Traditional range of tea products are manufactured with the best raw materials to ensure that every mug is a high quality aromatic beverage that highlights the pleasures of tea drinking.