- Koon Kee was established in 1950 as a coffee and tea manufacturer in Penang, Malaysia. Koon Kee built its reputation on high quality premium raw materials and great taste profile for its Premium White Coffee.
- PBC Coffee has been distributing Koon Kee and Le Bistro coffee products since 2016.
- The Traditional Range of Roasted Coffee are manufactured from high quality Indonesian coffee beans from the famed regions of Bali, Lamphong and Sumatra.
- Description: Koon Kee’s Sumatra Arabica Coffee Beans get their lively and complex flavour from the rich volcanic slopes near Mount Lueser in the Island of Sumatra. Their earthy and spicy notes are much sought after by the high-end coffee drinkers in Malaysia. As the beans are grown only in small quantity and mostly by smallholders, they are rarely shipped overseas. The coffee beans are suitable for preparation using most type of automatic coffee machine.
- Expiry Date: All Koon Kee premium white coffee products carry a 2 year expiration date from date of manufacture.
Certification: JAKIM Halal & GMP.
- Buyer Guarantee – Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we will provide you with a replacement if you request an exchange from issues that arise.
Koon Kee Traditional Roasted Coffee - Sumatra Beans, Medium Grind
All of Koon Kee's Traditional range of white coffee are manufactured with the best raw materials to ensure that every mug is a high quality aromatic beverage that highlights the pleasures of coffee drinking.