- Koon Kee was established in 1950 as a coffee and tea manufacturer in Penang, Malaysia. Koon Kee built its reputation on high quality premium raw materials and great taste profile for its Premium White Coffee.
- PBC Coffee has been distributing Koon Kee and Le Bistro coffee products since 2016.
- The Traditional Range of Premium White Coffee are blended from high grade Indonesian instant coffee and one of the highest grades of non dairy creamers available.
- The Health Series of coffee is infused with high grade natural extracts to enhance your health as you go through the day. This is a great coffee for lovers who want a high quality white coffee everyday.
- Description: Tongkat Ali, scientifically known as Eurycoma Longifolia, is a flowering plant native to Malaysia and Indonesia. The tip of Tongkat Ali plants are ground to produce the Tongkat Ali powder which is undoubtedly the most well-known herbs from Malaysia known for its testosterone enhancing properties. When added to coffee, it gives the coffee a slight bitter taste and helps to improve energy, stamina, physical endurance and sexual performance.
- Expiry Date: All Koon Kee premium white coffee products carry a 2 year expiration date from date of manufacture.
Certification: JAKIM Halal & GMP.
- Buyer Guarantee – Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we will provide you with a replacement if you request an exchange from issues that arise.
Koon Kee Traditional Penang White Coffee - Health Series (Tongkat Ali)
All of Koon Kee's Traditional range of white coffee are manufactured with the best raw materials to ensure that every mug is a high quality aromatic beverage that highlights the pleasures of coffee drinking.