- Koon Kee was established in 1950 as a coffee and tea manufacturer in Penang, Malaysia. Koon Kee built its reputation on high quality premium raw materials and great taste profile for its Premium White Coffee.
- PBC Coffee has been distributing Koon Kee and Le Bistro coffee products since 2016.
- The Traditional Range of Premium White Coffee are blended from high grade Indonesian instant coffee and one of the highest grades of non dairy creamers available.
- The Health Series of coffee is infused with high grade natural extracts to enhance your health as you go through the day. This is a great coffee for lovers who want a high quality white coffee everyday.
- Description: Lingzhi is a type of medicinal mushroom which had been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 4000 years! It is the herb of spiritual potency claimed to promote immortality. When added to coffee, Lingzhi is known to lower blood sugar, cholesterol, and hence the blood pressure. It also helps to build up the anti-tumor, anti-allergenic, and anti-viral functions of the body.
- Expiry Date: All Koon Kee premium white coffee products carry a 2 year expiration date from date of manufacture.
Certification: JAKIM Halal & GMP.
- Buyer Guarantee – Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we will provide you with a replacement if you request an exchange from issues that arise.
Koon Kee Traditional Penang White Coffee - Health Series (Lingzhi)
All of Koon Kee's Traditional range of white coffee are manufactured with the best raw materials to ensure that every mug is a high quality aromatic beverage that highlights the pleasures of coffee drinking.