- Koon Kee was established in 1950 as a coffee and tea manufacturer in Penang, Malaysia. Koon Kee built its reputation on high quality premium raw materials and great taste profile for its Premium White Coffee.
- PBC Coffee has been distributing Koon Kee and Le Bistro coffee products since 2016.
- The Traditional Range of Premium White Coffee are blended from high grade Indonesian instant coffee, natural extracts and one of the highest grades of non dairy creamers available.
- This is a great coffee for lovers who want a high quality white coffee everyday.
- Description: Durian is widely revered in South East Asia as the "King of Fruits". Natural durian powder, processed from durians harvested from the reknown durian orchards in Balik Pulau region of Penang, is added to the white coffee to appease visitors who wish to savor the unique flavor and aroma of durian.
- Expiry Date: All Koon Kee premium white coffee products carry a 2 year expiration date from date of manufacture.
- Certification: JAKIM Halal & GMP.
- Buyer Guarantee – Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we will provide you with a replacement if you request an exchange from issues that arise.
Koon Kee Traditional Penang White Coffee - Gourmet Flavours (Durian)
All of Koon Kee's Traditional range of white coffee are manufactured with the best raw materials to ensure that every mug is a high quality aromatic beverage that highlights the pleasures of coffee drinking.