- Koon Kee was established in 1950 as a coffee and tea manufacturer in Penang, Malaysia. Koon Kee built its reputation on high quality premium raw materials and great taste profile for its Premium White Coffee.
- PBC Coffee has been distributing Koon Kee and Le Bistro coffee products since 2016.
- The Traditional Range of Premium White Coffee are blended from high grade Indonesian instant coffee, natural extracts and one of the highest grades of non dairy creamers available.
- This is a great coffee for lovers who want a high quality white coffee everyday.
- Description: Many frequent travelers to South East Asian countries are well-accustomed to the taste of local food, a large proportion of which contains coconut milk as a main ingredient. Delicately flavoured young coconut powder is added to the white coffee to bring back memories of the exotic tropical coconut flavour.
- Expiry Date: All Koon Kee premium white coffee products carry a 2 year expiration date from date of manufacture.
- Certification: JAKIM Halal & GMP.
- Buyer Guarantee – Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we will provide you with a replacement if you request an exchange from issues that arise.
Koon Kee Traditional Penang White Coffee - Gourmet Flavours (Coconut)
All of Koon Kee's Traditional range of white coffee are manufactured with the best raw materials to ensure that every mug is a high quality aromatic beverage that highlights the pleasures of coffee drinking.